Access to and / or use of the Cyber Protection and Security Corporation website. (www.cyberprotectioncorp.com) attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from that same moment, fully and without reservations, the present general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, if appropriate, complement, modify or Replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
II. Use of the website, its services and contents
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening the current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, it is prohibited, the use of the Web for illicit or harmful purposes against Cyber Protection and Security Corporation. Or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause prejudice or prevent the normal functioning of the website.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is forbidden: Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally allowed.
Any violation of the rights of Cyber Protection and Security Corporation . Or their legitimate owners on them.
Its use for all commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used in the network, provided they do not cause any harm to the Cyber Protection and Security Corporation Web site.
III. Unilateral modification
Cyber Protection and Security Corporation: You may unilaterally modify the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or delete the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the Website, without prior notice, whenever you deem it appropriate.
The pages of may provide links to other content that is owned by third parties. The only purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of completing the information through such links. Cyber Protection and Security Corporation is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user for access to such links.
V. Exclusion of Warranties and Liability
Cyber Protection and Security Corporation. Does not grant any guarantee or be liable, in any case, for damages and losses of any nature that could lead to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to satisfy specific needs, activities or results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the present General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to the public order, of the Web site, its services or contents, by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The duration of the provision of the service of the Web site and of the services is of indefinite character.
VII. Intellectual property
In order to preserve the possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a certain content on the Web, you must notify that circumstance to Cyber Protection and Security Corporation (email@example.com), indicating:
- Personal data of the person who owns the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation with which it acts.
- Indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
Acreditation of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
- The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content contributed by third parties is the exclusive responsibilityof the same.
VIII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law. Cyber Protection and Security Corporation and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user's domicile for any questions that may arise or actions exercised arising from the provision of the Web service and Its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of what is established herein. In the event that the User is domiciled outside Spain, Cyber Protection and Security Corporation. And the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, are subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.